The Cottage owned by the Fairy Godmother is both her home and place of business. It is attached to a large factory where her potions are made with the help of a large group of elves. The cottage itself acts as a reception area for those who wish to see her.
Fairy Godmother's Office
The office of Fairy Godmother is where she works and brews her personal potions. Her library is connected to her office.
Fairy Godmother's Library
Fairy Godmother's library is where she keeps all her fairy tale books
- " Cinderella " (La Gatta Cenerentola/Cenerentola/Cendrillon/La Petite Pantoufle de Verre/Aschenputtel) written by Giambattista Basile in 1634, Charles Perrault in 1697 and The Brothers Grimm.
- " Sleeping Beauty " (Dornröschen) written by The Brothers Grimm in 1812.
- " Thumbelina " (Tommelise) written by Hans Christian Andersen in 1835.
- " Hansel & Gretel " (Hänsel und Gretel) written by The Brothers Grimm in 1812.
- " The Little Mermaid " (Den Lille Havfrue) by Hans Christian Andersen in 1837.
- Snow White
- Beauty & the Beast
- Peter Pan
- Three Little Pigs
- Golden Bird
- Pretty Woman
- Jack & Jill
- It is unknown what happened to the cottage, or the factory, after Fairy Godmother's death. As Charming was forced to become a stage actor to support himself, it's possible it either went out of business or someone else owns it.
- The cottage resembles the cottage of The Fairy Godmothers in Disney's Sleeping Beauty.