- I want to be a
Why I should be an adminEdit
- Im done editing more than 300 edits and stay active for 3 weeks.
- I really need to delete the pages, categories, and photos which are off-topic, inappropriate, etc, which the users had done.
- Im really good keeping out vandals and trolls.
- I correct spelling/grammar errors very good.
- And I also keep an eye on the users what they're doing.
If you want to go a step further, this wiki is available to be adopted. According to the sysop list, none of the admins have edited here in at least four months, and none of them have even logged into their account for at least 3 weeks. Adopting the wiki means you would be able to appoint other administrators. If you're interested, I can guide you through the process. I just adopted a wiki, so I'm inellible to adopt this one and I haven't edited here enough to make a go of it anyways. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 06:27, July 21, 2014 (UTC)